Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (Book only)

After years of hearing about Twilight, I decided I would finally get the book and read it.  Overall, I was not very impressed.  The book did not live up to my expectations from everyone's thoughts.  It was not bad, but it did not interest me.  I don't think it appealed because I am not into many love story's or fictional characters such as vampires.   The beginning of the book I enjoyed.  I liked how Meyer describe  Edward and his siblings and how they stick out from the others and how they act around Bella. However, as the story moved on I lost began to loose interest.  I figured that it was only a phase in the book but I never got back into it.  The book was no bad, it just did not get much of my attention.  However, I know many other people thought it was a fantastic book.  This type of genera is just not my forte.
I would give this book 3 out of 5 stars.
*This was a 500 page book*

No comments:

Post a Comment